Self Assessment Tax Returns – GO Get Organised Finance

Self Assessment Tax Returns


As an individual, you may need to fill in a self assessment tax return if any of the following apply to you (among others):

  • Do you earn more than £100k per year?
  • Do you have pre-tax investment income over £10k?
  • Are you a minister of religion?
  • Are you a director of a company?
  • Do you own a buy-to-let property or short-term holiday let?
  • Do you have ‘capital gains’ (ie have sold an asset such as a second home)?

GO Get Organised Finance can help with your bookkeeping and your annual self assessment tax return.

Our team of experienced financial professionals are on hand to guide you through your obligations for tax self assessment, which can be tricky and time-consuming to determine. We can provide affordable and flexible help to ensure everything is completed correctly, so you can concentrate on running your business. We have a number of finance professionals who are very experienced and able to help you, whether you just need help completing your annual return or also want assistance with monthly bookkeeping.

Please click here for our self assessment tax return pricing

Other financial services that we offer include cash flow forecasts, management accounts and/or budgets. For more information about GO Get Organised Finance’s tax self assessment services for businesses based in Bath and across the UK.

HMRC has in-depth advice on when you need to register for self assessment.