GO Get Organised Finance understands the demands faced by small businesses when dealing with accounts and bookkeeping, and we are here to offer help so that you don’t become overwhelmed. The flexible way in which we work means that we can keep our overheads low, which in turn helps you to keep your costs down. GO Get Organised Finance is here to support you with your bookkeeping and accounting responsibilities.
GO Get Organised Finance can help your small business with the following:
- Year-end statutory accounts
- Year-end corporation tax return
- Confirmation Statement with Companies House
- VAT returns (if relevant)
- Payroll RTI reporting (if relevant)
- Directors self assessment tax return
- Dividend vouchers
- Keeping statutory books (such as register of shareholders)
- Other regulatory requirements for your sector
GO Get Organised Finance has a large pool of qualified finance professionals who prefer to work flexibly. Our team can work on a part-time, contract, temporary or on-site basis, to meet your finance needs, from bookkeeping and accounts to VAT and payroll.