GO Get Organised Finance Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our GO portal. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience to you, and we will ensure that the information you submit to us via this site, or through any other channel, is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
How We Collect, Store and Process Your Information
We obtain personal data about you, for example, when:
- you request a proposal from us in respect of the services we provide;
you OR your employer OR our clients engages us to provide our services and also during the provision of those services;
- you contact us by email, telephone, post or social media (for example when you have a query about our services);or
- from third parties and/or publicly available resources (for example, from your employer or from Companies House).
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
GO Get Organised Finance will collect your personal details, including but not limited to:
- your personal details (such as your name and/or address);
- details of contact we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision, of our services;
- details of any services you have received from us;
- our correspondence and communications with you;
- information about any complaints and enquiries you make to us;
- information from research, surveys, and marketing activities;
- Information we receive from other sources, such as publicly available information, information provided by your employer OR our clients OR information from GO Get Organised Ltd, our sister company.
We may need to collect sensitive personal information in order to provide our service to you. We will only be holding, using and disclosing this information:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship
- to answer your enquiries;
- to inform you of our offers and services by direct marketing. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to maintain our legal obligations, for example in relation to the anti-money laundering rules
We are required by law to hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations with you, and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller. GO Get Organised Finance takes very seriously its legal obligation to safeguard candidates’ and users’ personal (and sensitive personal) data, so we will always endeavour to ensure your information is protected from unauthorised accesses, for the respect of your privacy rights and to remain compliant with our obligations.
However, it is your obligation to inform us of any and all changes to your personal information, to ensure that it is kept up to date; you can do so by logging onto your profile and make the necessary amendments to your personal information.
We may process your personal data for purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with you OR your employer OR our clients and to comply with our legal obligations.
We may process your personal data for the purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with our clients. This may include processing your personal data where you are an employee, subcontractor, supplier or customer of our client.
We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for marketing, business development, statistical and management purposes.
We may process your personal data for certain additional purposes with your consent, and in these limited circumstances where your consent is required for the processing of your personal data then you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing for such specific purposes.
Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Situations in which we will use your personal data
We may use your personal data in order to:
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you OR your employer OR our clients and us (which will most usually be for the provision of our services);
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between our clients and us (which will most usually be for the provision of our services) where you may be a subcontractor, supplier or customer of our client;
- provide you with information related to our services and our events and activities that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, provided you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- seek your thoughts and opinions on the services we provide; and
- notify you about any changes to our services.
In some circumstances we may anonymise or pseudonymise the personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use it without further notice to you.
If you refuse to provide us with certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you. Alternatively, we may be unable to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this notice, where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:
- the requirements of our business and the services provided;
- any statutory or legal obligations;
- the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data;
- the lawful grounds on which we based our processing;
- the types of personal data we have collected;
- the amount and categories of your personal data; and
- whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other means.
Change of purpose
Where we need to use your personal data for another reason, other than for the purpose for which we collected it, we will only use your personal data where that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Should it be necessary to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will notify you and communicate the legal basis which allows us to do so before starting any new processing.
Why might you share my personal data with third parties?
We will share your personal data with third parties where we are required by law, where it is necessary to administer the relationship between us or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
Which third-party service providers process my personal data?
“Third parties” includes third-party service providers and other entities within our group OR the members of our firm’s network. The following activities are carried out by third-party service providers: IT and cloud services, professional advisory services, administration services, marketing services and banking services adapt as relevant.
All of our third-party service providers are required to take commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We only permit our third-party service providers to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
What about other third parties?
We may share your personal data with other third parties, for example in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of the business. We may also need to share your personal data with a regulator or to otherwise comply with the law.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
We will transfer the personal data we collect about you to the following countries outside of the EEA: USA and Canada, in order to perform our contract with you. For example, the servers of many cloud-based accountancy services such as Xero are located in the US.
Any country to which data is transferred will be deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for your personal information for the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation.
We have put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
In addition to the usual methods of communication, such as email, letters etc we may use our GO Portal a bespoke CRM system registered to GO Get Organised to provide a streamlined, simple and enhanced experience to candidates, clients and users of our site. Our GO Portal will store your personal data on a dedicated hosting platform which complies with SAS70 and ISO27001 standards for optimum data security. We have a dedicated server supplied by Heart Internet a UK company which hosts our websites, portal and mailboxes.
How we use personal data we hold about you
We may share your information with trusted third parties who comply with similar and equally stringent privacy and confidentiality standards as we do, such as:
- third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors and data security consultants carrying out testing and development work on our systems;
- regulatory or law enforcement agencies, where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
You also have the right to ask the Company to stop using your information, or to delete your information from our database altogether. However, there may be cases when we may have the legal right to refuse your request – where we are unable to comply with your request, we will provide reasons for doing so.
You can find more information about your privacy rights on the Information Commissioner’s Office website: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
GO Get Organised Finance is an equal opportunities organisation committed to diversity. This means that all will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
Client Working information held
As a client if you wish to cease working with GO Get Organised Finance, we will hold your information in line with the agreement in our engagement letter, in order to comply with our legal and statutory obligations. This will allow you time to request anything that you think you might need. After this time all files our end will be permanently deleted unless otherwise instructed.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our online privacy commitment, or any other questions about how we process your personal information, please feel free to contact GO Get Organised Finance email@example.com.